Doug has been in Wichita since last Wed. He gets home tomorrow night. So Eric and I have been "winging" it. I've had to take hime to school early (7:15) which he's not used to so he's pooped! Anyway, as always we do our nightly routine of Bible, devotion and an ongoing book together. Sometimes this is the only Bible reading I get done. I think the Lord knows that so it's during these times He reads my mail to. Here's what I read tonight. Ecclesiastes 3: 9-12 "God Controls His World. Does a person really gain anything from his work? I saw the hard work God has given us to do. God has also given us a desire to know the future. God certainly does everything at just the right time. But we can never completely understand what he is doing. So I realize that the best thing for people is to be happy. They should enjoy themselves as long as they live."
Ok, so why are we stressed again?
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment