Monday, October 29, 2007

Prayers needed

I am so behind. I find myself taking pictures for the specific purpose of putting it here on my blog..........later..............Please pray for little 10 month old Ethan Powell at St Judes. They are almost out of options (medically speaking) and his young parents are living their worst nightmare, but continue to have hope, faith and trust in the Lord. www.EthanPowell.com...........Another is a boy waiting for a lung transplant (and a miracle) at St Louis Children's hospital. The reality of their situation is that someone will have to die and donate their lungs in order for this little boy to live. www.caringbridge.org/ar/job. They too are waiting for "Job's Miracle" (their words). Also Lindsey Crowder and her parents didn't get the news they had prayed for last week. After relapsing and going through treatment for Leukemia again, she presented with 5% blasts (Leukemia cells) in her bone marrow. I will paste exactly as her mom explained it so as to not misinterpret.
And my sweet cousin Jenni (in Iowa) has just been diagnosed with Lymphoma. Not sure yet if it's Hodgkin's or Non-Hodgkins......... WE are blessed. YOU are blessed....
..................................Please Pray........................................

Jan

No comments: