Thursday, March 13, 2008
WOOHOO!
No cancer. Still streaks on the scans but just lingering infection. And just as I thought we didn't need both the contrast and the IV. So when we got to Radiology to get the contrast and waited 30 min then were told didn't need it and come back in an hour and we will try to work you in sooner. So, we went to the playroom and Eric played XBox 360 while I read the newspaper. We returned at 1130 and when I heard a mom telling the receptionist (at 1225) "We have been waiting for 2 hours for a CT scan, we have 2 other appointments in the hospital today and I have to pick my daughter up from school at 3." I thought, oh my, we're going to be here awhile. So I asked where we were on the list thinking...I'm going to the car to get the DVD player so we can watch the newly released "August Rush" movie (by the way, it's GREAT.) She actually said as soon as they finished the boy they were doing Eric was next. At 1240 we were in. Cool huh? Still didn't see the Dr until 1:45 but we were leaving L.R. at 2:30. So all in all it's been a great day. And boy am I tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praising Jesus tonight!! Yay!!
Praising God with you. SO glad to hear it. Hugs to all.
Post a Comment