Friday, November 14, 2008

Radio Debut




Eric and I got up at O-dark 30 this morning to be at the radio station (107.9) in Fayetteville by 6:30. We got to talk about our Make a Wish Nascar trip and how our school is raising funds to grant a wish. ("Kids for Kids Wish.") Anyway, here are some pictures of our morning. Eric did FANTASTIC and I am so proud of him!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

The middle picture is my favorite! Oh, the look of motherly love!!

Julius Family said...

I got to hear part of your interview.. my radio did not cooperate until I got into the car.. but Eric is such a mature, handsome young man. I couldn't be more proud of him and BCSA for their efforts to raise money for Make A Wish. It was a honor to be Eric's teacher and it is a blessing to be a friend of such a courageous family.

Julius Family said...

I got to hear part of your interview.. my radio did not cooperate until I got into the car.. but Eric is such a mature, handsome young man. I couldn't be more proud of him and BCSA for their efforts to raise money for Make A Wish. It was a honor to be Eric's teacher and it is a blessing to be a friend of such a courageous family.

TheDorothyFamily said...

Thank you both for you kind comments. I was and am so proud of him. This was definately out of his comfort zone. I did a lot of praying about this day!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

That is sooo cool. You guys are awesome!