Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Perspective

My second delivery stop last Friday was at an apartment complex. I knocked on the door, waited then knocked again, just in case. The door opened and an Asian man answered the door. I had to step back to look down and look him in the face. Why down you ask? The man had no legs.

So, what's bothering you today?

Yeah, me too.


Perspective

3 comments:

Sarah said...

mmm...nothing is bothering me that I can't get over that's for sure!! except for when are you going to update your blog...i'm still waiting for more pictures!

TheDorothyFamily said...

I know I know! I have a bunch of pictures too. Maybe after this weekend..........yeah, that's it. The next post will be all pictures. Like I can do "just" pictures without explanation.....not in my nature!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hi, Jan! Great post. Sarah forwarded the pic of Eric with his long hair and guitar. He looks so handsome! :-)

You asked about our hummingbird food. At the nature center here, they said simple sugar water is just fine. If you have a red feeder, that's what will attract them. We do a ration of about 1 part sugar to 2 parts water. I'm not exact about it. :-) They seem to love it!