Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Almost everyday something humorous happens to me. Or unusual. Or not.! Anyway, yesterday I was delivering to my toy vendor. I hauled everything in the back doors and was walking to the front to get a signature when I heard "Hello". So I stopped thinking my vendor had come back out to meet me. I'm standing there looking around for him and I heard it again. Then I realized...........IT WAS THE STUFFED TALKING PARROTT!!!!!!!!!! I just cracked up laughing. I walked into my vendor (who is also our neighbor) office laughing and he knew. He said he gets greeted every morning when he unlocks and turns the lights on. So what happend to you today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those same parrots were STALKING me all day. We did all our major Christmas shopping today, and at Walmart and Target SEVERAL of those things started squawking at me. Scary! Guess what I DIDN'T buy?
Too funny! Now watch someone buy one of those for your kids for Christmas. Here's something else we do......just for fun.....you know those endcaps with talking/dancing/singing santa reindeer, spongbob, etc? I'll start at the top, Eric at the bottom. We go real fast and try to set them all off at the same time. Then walk away real fast. Try it some time, it's a hoot!
Post a Comment