Nothing super duper exciting happened today. Yesterday it started sleeting and I slid going down a hill.......sideways. Fortunately now one was coming and got it straightened out pretty quickly. Big old honkin truck doesn't react very quickly! Hate when that happens.
Oh yeah, one of my customers was having a sample sale today and I got some new bathroom rugs and sheets for Eric's bed. All for the courier price....FREE. Gotta love it. I got some other "accessories" yesterday at another sale but I can't say what 'cause I think my mom reads my blog and you know, it's Christmas time and all.
I turned in my portfolio Wednesday, and just have my final left. THANK GOD! I liked that Summer class where you go every day for a month and you're finished, bang 3 credit hours (and $250) thank you very much! It's going to be a study weekend.
Well, that and Spongebob is going to be at the Promonede mall tomorrow. And I'd like to take Eric to see the movie "August Rush." you can read the review on pluggedinonline.com. Doug is going to get therapy tomorrow. AKA metal detecting all day long. Maybe he'll find me some bling!
Have a GREAT weekend!
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment