A busy weekend in the Dorothy household. Friday night we went to the Drive-in and saw the new "Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian." Great movie, especially the battle scene, and "National Treasure" which we have on DVD but hey, when you get two for one for $11, why not? It's always cool to see on big screen.
Saturday Eric had a friend over, we went to Sat night church then to the Demolition Derby in Springdale. The Wiechman's joined us and it was great fun! Quite an ummmm how shall we say, "diverse" crowd there. How's that for a description Lisa? It's quite an experience when you "hoot and holler" when the cars smash each other to smithereens and start on fire and get rolled over and get stuck on top of each other!
And I didn't see one person there that we knew. That probably explains it as well as well as I can!
Today we went to the F.L.W. Family Fun Zone. The boys surfed on one of the rides and shot paintball and got all kinds of free "loot."
We chilled this afternoon for awhile, Eric's friend went home then we went to "Stomp" at the Walton Arts Center. For those that don't know it's a percussion/dance group that started in the UK several years ago. They have several teams now that travel. They were GREAT! From the pails to the kitchen sinks, brooms, sticks, trash cans, trash can lids and much more. I HIGHLY recommend if you get the chance to go, they are worthe the money. We saw them when Eric was (I think) 2 and they were every bit as good this time. He of course enjoyed it more this time and we had perfect seats in row 2 of the balcony.
And this week? Monday night guitar recital. Tuesday night Natasha is in a Kindergarten play at school. Wednesday rehearsal for concert and guitar lesson. Thursday night guitar lesson and concert. Friday night, birthday sleepover. Maybe garage sale on Friday and Saturday. Or not. I am off work Thursday and Friday though. Looks like a fun week! I have lots of pictures, when I "get time" I'll post them.
Be blessed and have a great week!
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment