Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wow, I am behind! Have you been to the new Arvest ballpark? Pretty darn nice I'd say. And it can be an inexpensive family outing too. We got to enjoy our first "NWA Naturals" game with the Smith birthday outing last Friday night. Saturday Eric was soooooo pooped from the sleepover I couldn't even wake him for church! But he arose and we went to "Skia" in Bentonville. It's a cool Christian bookstore that I trust to guide him in some music choices. Which they did and now we're "rockin" out to "Skillet, Switchfoot, Pillar, Firefly" and others. Hey, the music and beat are basically the same as what we listened to, however the word choices are wayyyyy different. Next Saturday they are having "Skia-fest" with several live bands. And yes, we will be going. Sunday we helped Allie and Jason move to their new home in Bentonville and Natasha hung with us some. She's such a joy and what wit and character she has. Then it was home to clean the garage and defrost the chest freezer. It was one of the first purchases we made early on in our marriage.....a little before the "new" invention of frost free. Ummm, yes, we've been married awhile! The old thing just keeps on ticking and I'm a happy camper now that that is finished. Monday we saw the new "Indiana Jones" movie. We liked it, but then again we're fans of all those movies.

I thought we had a boring weekend but, it turned out pretty good!

More later, have to go help Doug cut up a tree not far from home. Love that wood heat!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I asked Fisher about the Skia-fest and he said he'd rather go to the Naturals game so that's where we'll be!! It's gonna be another fun and crazy weekend!!