Home. Home is good. We left home at 6:45 am and got home at 6:45 pm. We prayed as a family this morning for a perfect day. And overall it was. We got perfect results, lab was good, he drank the contrast no problem, one stick for the iv (it was bloody but better than the alternative - no blood and another stick!) We didn't have to wait too long for the dr. (Playing WAR helps allot.) And I mentioned to Dr Succente about the insurance. She immediately wrote it down and said "I know who to email about this." So I'll be following up on that one. Thanks for your prayers!
Jan
1 comment:
Thank you, Jesus!!
So glad it went ok. Read your blog last night and realized, I didn't remember you telling me you were going....I'm a crappy friend.
Glad you love me anyway!
Post a Comment