Tuesday, October 21, 2008

School's back in session and all the activities that go with it. We enjoyed our week off immensely. We did get the walnuts picked up and ended up spending the profits on a "walnut picker upper." I swear it's the best invention God ever gave man! I'll post pictures of it in action later. Thursday I noticed our neighbor was having a Fri/Sat garage sale. Since I have all this "stuff in the garage priced and ready to go I called and asked her if I could bring some tables over and join her. She gladly said yes and away I went. She's quite the talker so I think she was glad to have a "listener!" Anyway, we made about $150 and got rid of allot. Still more to go but it's a good start. Saturday night I was a Kindergarten teacher at church. It was soooo much fun. Definately challenging, but fun. You wonder if you've made a difference in the 1 1/2 hr you have them. You can only pray so. Sunday we watched the race (Go Jeff, Dale and Jimmy) and went to get math review at tutor Grandpa's house. Eric got his fill and so ended our week of leisure. Oh yeah, I had a birthday in there too somewhere. Try to let those go anymore!

Have a great week!


Jan

No comments: