This is the day we brought Cat home from the Vet expecting to take him back in a few days to put him to sleep. I (used to) keep the door to the back porch propped open a little so Cat could come and go. Until this happened. Doug was in New Mexico. The first thing I could think of was to put this tub over it so it didn't get loose in the house. Needless to say Cat was very proud of himself. And a bit miffed at me for trapping said rat so he couldn't bat it around and play with it. You should have seen Eric and I trying to get this thing "taken care of." It did happen but not without some blood issues. He was however alive when I pitched him out in the field.
I will N E V E R leave the door propped open again.
No comments:
Post a Comment