Sunday, May 03, 2009

Raaaiiiinnnny Week

But good. Eric and I were off this week so we made a "list" last Sunday. And it wasn't the really fun stuff either but, hey, when you have an April break and it rains all week, why not? So, things we crossed off: chiropractor, recycle, Blockbuster (ok, one good thing) guitar lesson. Then the "other stuff, clean fridge, dust, litterbox, plant cauliflower, plant onions (it didn't rain ALL day Monday) iron curtain swag, get wax off wash stand, clip coupons and the REALLY big chore, go through Eric's toys. We're not completely through but we made a HUGE dent in it. His room "almost" looks bare and we've got literally tubs of stuff for a garage sale. I'm off Monday so I borrowed Mike and Ronda's carpet machine and I'm going to clean carpets. Yee Haw. Oh yeah, we did meet with the banker and started the process of refinancing. Did you know rates are fluctuating between 4.37 and 4.62%? Pretty hard to beat that.

Another praise. Cat has been eating and eating and eating (and drinking!) This was the same kitty the vet wanted to put to sleep in March. I'm going to take him in for shots just so they can see him. I think it was the prayers. Never underestimate the power of prayer, even for your 4 legged family!

And now for the newest members of the family........



and



I don't think these are on the Dave Ramsey plan. This is what happens when hubby goes to an auction on a rainy day without me!

And here is one of Cat looking better all the time. And I feed him when ever he wants!

No comments: