I picked up a 12 x 14 mirror for Andrea's bedroom today ($10) and went to a g.s. of a Mary Kay distributor and found my "shade" of lipstick for 1/2 price. It looked to me (and had several say) there are going to be a lot more g.s. tomorrow. Yeah, new loot and not picked over either, just how I like it.
Specifically, I'm looking for a picture(s) for Doug's office. It has to be something "aircraft related" and since he's got a brand new office in a brand new hanger (yes, we are BLESSED to be a part of the Summit Aviation family) it has to be pretty nice looking.
Hopefully I'll be posting pictures tomorrow of my finds.
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Jan, would Doug want a picture from the Rogers Airport...do you remember the one I won the grand prize with during the airshow photo contest?? I've got an 8 X 10 somewhere but also could make a larger picture for him. It's of the helicopter with the F-16's flying overhead and the MIA/POW flag.
You know, that may be just perfect. I will ask him what he thinks.....of course, you know Doug, he probably won't care, he just wanted it to be aircraft related. Thanks!
Post a Comment