Sunday, March 21, 2010

Off to Memphis


It's Spring! Well sort of, we have anywhere from 6-14 inches of snow depending on which 1/2 mile of NW Arkansas you're in. But it is Spring Break week and our son is off to Memphis on a missions trip. His first, well ours too (for him!) They will be working with inner city kids and helping with the grounds at Memphis Athletic ministries. He left at 1 today. Do I miss him yet? Ummmmm YEAH dumb question! It is nice to watch what I want on TV however! Doug went to work for a few hours. They have a big project putting an engine on a customer's airplane. He says he can get ALOT done with no interruptions. I have much to accomplish this week and Andrea and I are spending a couple of nights in Branson (thanks mom and dad!)

So, if you would keep Eric in your prayers this week. They said they will be the only white people in the facility this week. Eric isn't exactly "white" but you know what I mean. Thanks loads from this mom of 1 very precious to me child.

No comments: