We had a great time on Christmas hosting my family. 18 people in all joined us! We had a fun time with our White Elephant exchange. Our little Natasha was out entertainment director. She's such a hoot! I was doing the dishes and she came in with paper and pen asking me "what is next and then next and then next?" Love that girl! Little Sydney is our little peanut and we all can't wait to love on her. Christmas is so much more fun with kids!
I'm on vacation this week and loving it! The weather isn't that great but, who cares???? :) Planning a movie tomorrow and some of Eric's friends are coming over on Friday afternoon for a Wii party. And I hope to get some reading in as well as catch up on filing, and get the donations dropped off.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment