Thursday, March 24, 2011

Look what Doug found!

I know, long time no bloggy.  Bad blogger!  Anyhoooo :)

Spring Break is this week.  Eric is in Memphis on a mission trip with his youth group working with inner city kids.  He gets home tomorrow.

I am home (by myself Mon-Wed and LOVING it) purging my house.  My mindset is this:  if we were to move would I want to move this?  Not that we are (or at least God hasn't given us any indication at this time.)  Needless to say, I am on my 4th tub, 2 big boxes and 4 large heavy duty bags full......so far.  And I am by no stretch of the imagination finished!   Getting there but not there yet.  Sure feels good to get rid of "stuff" and be able to open drawers, cupboards, closets and actually be able to find what you're looking for easily.

And Doug?  He went to Iowa treasure hunting.  Both Metal Detecting and as you can see by the picture arrowhead.   He said he was walking along asking the Lord for something he just couldn't miss.  And he looked down.  Ummm, yeah, I would say prayer answered wouldn't you?  Awesome God, Thanks!
(Virginia, he found it on the Ray Dorothy property.....knew you and Danny would wonder :)

So, anyway, looking forward to Eric coming home.  I miss him like crazy!  I know he's having fun though and he's where he is supposed to be this week.

Blessings!

Jan

No comments: