Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Missing my girl



We (Doug and I) are reallly missing our girl lately. She started school September 1st. They start when they are 7 in Romania. She's still 6 but her birthday is in November. Maybe it's because we had to go to USCIS (aka INS) in Ft Smith yesterday to be refingerprinted. Will it be the last time? I can only pray it is. While praying over Eric tonight I do as I always do and pray for Andrea too. I feel like our family won't be truly "complete" until she is home with us. That and Eric really needs his sister home.
Eric started Martial Arts at school today. We are so blessed to have a dad that is willing to teach these kids 5 days a week. He definately had command of the 65 kids that participated. Eric had a good time and I (with my totally untrained eye!) was totally impressed.
Friday is the big day. I pray we have great weather and everything goes off without a hitch.........Oh yeah, I'm talking about the wish granting surprise party for Eric.
God is sooo good to us. I pray that He becomes more and more real in each of your lives!

Some friends came for a wedding this weekend and stayed in a motel with a pool........always a great time to take advantage of an indoor pool!

Please pray for a little 9 year old girl with Neuroblastoma. She is still fighting and they are still treating her (radiation, etc) but she is in severe pain most of the time. Her name is Christi. Please pray for wisdom for her parents and the doctors............at what point is enough enough? I mean, it's your baby for heaven's sake! Jesus give them strength and peace.................
Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: