After realizing long ago that TV just can't be on while my son does his homework, tonight I tried something different. I put on the HD Contemporary Christian music station on TV, just continous uplifting Christian tunes. He breezed through his homework and viola practice. Right now he's on the living room floor looking through his old drawing notebooks just singing and humming away. I LOVE IT! Food for the spirit and soul. And not just him, all of us. Fill our home with your presence Lord........... (He just found the postcard I sent from Romania.......in 2004.....guess he hasn't looked in "his" basket for awhile!)
Here is a website for a little guy (17 months) diagnosed with a rare brain cancer. They are a family on our Romanian adoption list serve. Anyway, they asked last night to have their caringbridge website passed along to expand the prayers for their precious little one. www.caringbridge.org/visit/christiangoldstone.
Thanks in advance for your prayers :)
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment