It was a good first week of school. Eric's new teacher is soooo organized and she has a volunteer book with a list of things that need to be done. It's great!!!!!
I went in every afternoon this week. As long as he wants me there, I want to be there. My class starts the week of the 20th so I'm taking advantage of this time.
The "reaction" or whatever it was is gone. Still some after effects on his skin but hopefully in time they will lighten. He seems to be adjusting well. I asked him a few questions about his first week.
1. What was your first thought when you walked in to your new classroom.
"Finally, a big classroom!" (He's been in a very small room the last 2 years)
2. Do you like your class?
"Yes" (Note to self, don't ask questions that can be answered yes or no)
3. What do you think about your teacher?
"She's nice"
4. What is your least favorite thing about your class?
"The Stop and think thing" (something they're learning....life lesson!!!)
I'll post the ONE picture Doug took later.
No comments:
Post a Comment