I just watched an audio/snapshot of a family praying for their 11 year old daughter who is dying of Neuoblastoma..............We are soooo blessed. I thank God every night for allowing us to be Eric's parents. Eric is God's first, always, but we get the priveledge to raise him. Wow, God sure must love us to give us such a treasure!
It has been 3 years August 16th since Eric has been in remission. Medically speaking he's got 2 more years before he's considered "cured". Every time we go back to Children's his tests are "perfect". God is so good.
Doug and I were talking last night. He's been so stressed at work and I reminded him, "our son is healthy". That's all it took. You want to talk about stress!
What are you going through? Always remember to trust God, He's the one in control!
Have a GREAT week and as you do, think about what really matters.
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment