Saturday, April 26, 2008

Paul and Cami in the U.S.

Last night we went to a "Open House" of sorts for the directors of Dove House where Andika lives. They are what I like to call "surrogate" parents for our little girl and 16 others just in Dove House. (No, they are not married.) They showed a video of Romania and a little history of the ministry. Everyone there was connected to Romania in some way. It was cool and I cried when they showed our girl. Then we (along with the other waiting family from Sprindale) went to breakfast with them this morning. People, if you live in the United States of America, YOU are BLESSED.
WE ARE BLESSED. Why in the world do we take so much for granted?

I'm down from my soap box.
I'll post pictures later


On another note my little heart swelled with this comment from my son after we got in the car from church tonight.

"I want to join my Youth group as a musician." My son has gone to VBS at our church every year. And every year we try to get him to go to kids church, especially following VBS. And every year, it doesn't happen. (And after much prayer and seeking wisdom from parents I trust, especially the ones that have 6 kids and have "been there," I don't force him to go.) He likes his class Mikey, he really likes it! My mother's heart is at peace.

No comments: