Taxes done..........check
Taxes received electronically..........check
Money direct deposited into bank account.............uncheck
Hey, I'm just glad they're done and sent!
Happy Anniversary to US! 27 years.........yes, we're both breaking our arms patting ourselves in the back! :)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! Wow, was it already two years ago that I promised you a plate?? I might as well wait for the 30th now...do they make plates for 30 years??
Congrats on getting taxes done. I need to get my ammended return done and sent before the 15th.
I had someone ask me yesterday, "how old were you when you got married, 12?" I took that as a compliment! Too funny
Ummm, Sarah, I think they make a 25th plate. It's called a SILVER anniversary! ;-)
Many congrats, Jan! 22 years is awesome! We're celebrating 21 this year in September.
umm, June, I missed the 25th plate!! That was two years ago!
You goof ball. Get your eyes checked , old lady...it's 27 not 22!!
Post a Comment