Well.. it was OBVIOUSLY better than your day.. sheesh!I miss you! We need to plan a lunch!
I'm chalking this one up to "character building". Got big old swollen bruise on the back of my left knee-----purty purty purple!
There's a guy in Fort Smith that shot a dog that came at him and the dog he was walking...do you carry?And, I think I owe you both a lunch!! Soon and very soon!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well.. it was OBVIOUSLY better than your day.. sheesh!
I miss you! We need to plan a lunch!
I'm chalking this one up to "character building". Got big old swollen bruise on the back of my left knee-----purty purty purple!
There's a guy in Fort Smith that shot a dog that came at him and the dog he was walking...do you carry?
And, I think I owe you both a lunch!!
Soon and very soon!!
Post a Comment