Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ever feel like you don't have anything to say but don't want people stopping by and seeing the same lack of updates? Yep, that's where I am. Although it's not for lack of momentum. I'm still nesting. This is the worst I've EVER had it. I've done both bathrooms, dresser, wash stand, coat closet, garage, phone book drawer, laundry room and Andrea's room. You can actually see her bed again WooHoo! Still have to do the kitchen and the biggest one of all, master bedroom closet. Although I'm not brave enough to do before and after pictures like Sarah. It's amazing how good de-cluttering feels! However, one corner of the garage is filling up FAST. The list just keeps growing. And so does the freedom. It's all good!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish I would have taken pics of Fisher's room but it really didn't look that bad before...I should have taken a picture of the dust falling off of the penants he had hanging in there...that was quite a before shot...no dust in his whole room now!! It looks great in there!! I'm done for the week, just got to keep everything else up...not sure what next week's project is gonna be...maybe Carter's room, then Lydia's...I'm saving master bedroom for last...as usual.

Julius Family said...

Hey.. let's go to lunch!