Dalene got home late last week. She continues to have asphersis (sp) which is a blood transfer and chemo. She's apparently very fortunate to be alive Praise God! Juil's sister Sherry (Dalene's mother-in-law) is staying with them for now helping with the girls, etc. Please continue to pray for her.
Another prayer request is for Tricia Lawrensen. The link to their blog is below. (CF husband)
A little guy I follow from Ft. Dodge, Iowa with Melldoblastoma (brain cancer)has relapsed with cancer cells in his spinal fluid. Please pray for little Coleman. www.carepages.com. His cp name is colemanscott
And lastly, Eric's 5th grade teacher's daughter Anna had a tumor removed on Monday the 14th and it is malignent. She begins chemo when she heals from the surgery. Please pray for Anna and her husband and 10 year old daughter.
I'm just full of downer news tonight aren't I? Well above all, God is in control and I know I can count on my prayer warriors to pray!
On the home front, Doug is back to work and is of course busier than ever. Eric gets his braces tomorrow. (As does Brody:) We only have 2 1/2 more weeks before school starts on Aug 6th. And my boy will be a 6th grader! And me? well, I've got to figure out what class I'm going to sign up for this fall. ?????????
Have a GREAT week!
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment