Dalene (I've been spelling her name wrong) was to have a 2nd Chemo treatment today and if this one went well "possibly" go home tomorrow. God is good!
I have lots to update on beginning with Eric's birthday (July 5th) all the way through last week when I was on vacation and Brad, Juil and Brody were here. We were busy busy busy and now I am tired tired tired but it was soooo much fun! Doug is in Bend, OR all week for training on the new Columbia so I'm doing the single mom thing. And since we LEFT home this morning at 5:40 and just got home from a Natural's game where Dale Ernhardt Jr's National Guard NASCAR made an appearance tonight.........well, we're going to bed. Oh, but first I have to tell you how we got blesssed tonight. Eric and I were in line for tickets and a lady came over and asked if we needed tickets. I said yes, and she handed us 3 tickets! We walked in together and she said she worked for Cox Cable (it was Cox night) and she thought she'd handed them all out at work but didn't. I thanked her for blessing us!
How cool is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment