






Well the purple and orange bleeding stopped about 6:30 on Wednesday night. Whew, another peak season over. We went to a candlelight service at church Wednesday night. There's just something about everyone (over the age of 9, and those under had glo sticks) lighting the church with candlelight. It was cool!
I hadn't wrapped ANY presents so ended up staying up until about 3am. Of course I didn't start until midnight........I'm a glutton for punishments. I always say "I'm not going to do this next year" but I always do. Maybe the year I'm not bleeding FedEx colors I'll get my act together. Hey, at least I had all my shopping finished!
So after about 4 hours, (7am) Eric was yanking on my arm and crawling over me in bed. When he was 4 it was fine. Now......not so much! And since the older he gets the more expensive his gift(s) are, so opening presents took all of about 15 minutes tops. I got the book "Multiple Blessings" the Jon and Kate Gosselin story, from my favorite show "Jon and Kate plus 8." It's been a long time since I've had the chance to read something I want so I commenced to reading.
Later in the day we had my family (Mom and Dad, Andy, Mike and Ronda, Allie, Natasha and Andrea) over for white elephant gift exchange and soups and snacks. It's pretty funny when Mike gets the purse and Dad gets the colored markers.
And to top it off we met the Weichman's at the theater to watch "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler. It was a gooooood movie. Brayden even liked it, especially the guinnea pig, tooo cute! (Brayden, not the guinnea pig.) The theater was the place to be on Christmas night, it was busy busy. Definately need to get tickets early.
We had a busy, fun day. Maybe next year we'll have a little girl to buy for. Wow, THAT would be a Christmas miracle!
I'm on vacation this next week. Time to catch up with laundry and house cleaning!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment