The Christmas decorations are down and put in tubs and the living room is clean.
Time for a few more chores and then some fun. Eric and I are meeting friends for a movie this afternoon. Later Dad will join us for our traditional New Year's
Eve game of bowling then home to eat lasagna with our bottle of bubbly (Welch's white grape juice in wine glasses) ending with the movie "Eagle Eye." I know Eric and I will make it to midnight. Doug on the other hand....we'll see!
I just read an article about where does your time go/time stealers. The line that really stood out to me was one about allowing your time to be spent (or taken) up with things that are not God's calling for your life. Now THAT'S food for thought (and action!)
Have a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I've been pulled in that direction and would love to read the article! Can you e-mail it to me or was it in a magazine?
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment