If I didn't have to get out on the icy roads tomorrow, I would REALLY enjoy the warmth of a wood stove just hanging out in my long johns.
But
Unfortunately that's not the way life works when you are a FedEx courier. And as I told one dad today, "if you were expecting a package tomorrow, you would be upset if you didn't get it wouldn't you?" He said, "yes, I'd expect it."
What's up with people anyway? Good golly, there's an inch of ice on the roads now, and it's supposed to freeze rain all night.
Thanks to those of you that understand.
:)
2 comments:
Since I don't want to get out on icy roads, I don't want other people in danger out there either! Even if I am expecting chocolate! ;-)
Path to Health
Carter is expecting an order and he asked if it would be delivered today. I told him to get over it...praying for your safety today especially!!
Stay warm.
Post a Comment