

Doug ended up having to fly to Benton, AR yesterday because a student couldn't get the airplane started. Turns out he flooded it and ran the battery down...twice. So our New Years plans didn't get started as early as we wanted. When we got to the bowling alley at 8 it was a 3 1/2 hr wait for a lane. (Note to self, next year, call and reserve a lane.) So instead we hung out in the arcade for awhile. They have some cool new Nascar driving machines where they shake and rumble when you hit the wall. Another flying one requires the seat belt on as you turn with the plane. All cool in the world of arcade games. I on the other hand like the plain old skee ball!
I had the New Year's Eve lasagna ready to go when we got home so we started the movie "Eagle Eye." The movie was over just before midnight so we watched the ball drop and toasted our "bubbly" Welch's grape juice.
On to 2009. Since I just lost weight (and for the first time since I was like 17 don't feel the "need" to take off a few pounds!) my goals for the New Year are working on the inside......well, with the exception of exercise. Still working on those though.
For now, off to Branson!
Have a great weekend.
1 comment:
I want to go to Branson...I'm jealous.
I told my family I want to go hiking tomorrow...at least to Tanyard Creek or something like that. I'm gonna make everyone dress cute so i can take pics with my new camera!!
Post a Comment