Yes, I am feeling better physically. Emotionally too because I won 4 tickets to see the Jugglers at the Walton Arts Center. How cool is that? We have to be pretty selective about what we see there. Just not able to afford $28-$32 tickets x 3 (or 4) every time I want to see something. Which by the way is often. But hey, it was my turn to be blessed. So tomorrow night I'll let you know what they juggled. I saw on the website one of the items are chainsaws.......I hope they aren't running....Doug can't stand blood. (Just KIDDING!)
On another note I smashed my little finger and caught my elbow with the handle of the rollup door on my truck today. Wonder if that's a sign? Now if my brother Andy read this blog he would tell me, "no Naj (that's what he calls me) it's because you're a klutz!" Yeah, that too.
Have a great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment