Monday, February 09, 2009

I feel like our life has been in a "holding pattern" for quite some time now. The house (almost 8 years) adoption (5 plus years) etc. etc. etc. So, I've been.....ummmm not questioning God, maybe more like wondering????? And He's been answering me. Know how? It seems like everytime I'm driving in the car by myself, I hear a version of "Be Still and Know that I am GOD." Yep, I'm getting it.






By the way, Mike got adjusted today and he is better.

3 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

The "wait" answer is sometimes the hardest one God gives us. Praying for you.

TheDorothyFamily said...

And I'm trying to "be ready." Because when the answers come, I'm sure it's going to be a ride!

Sarah said...

enough being still...let's update this blog!! Of course, every time I check it, I say a prayer for you. You are an awesome friend!! I don't tell you that enough.