Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yes it is!

Time for a new post Sarah! And as usual, I have something to say. Actually pray for.

I got a call on my cell phone yesterday from the director of Andrea's home in Romania. First time he has ever called. He is in desperation mode as the Romanian officials came Friday to shut off the gas in the home. (Meaning heat and cooking.) He held them off until Tuesday but will be back to turn it off unless the bill is paid in full. (The bill is behind.) I told him we would certainly do what we could financially and will definately pray and ask you to pray as well that God would move on people's hearts to help. The bill is $3000.00. I know, wow. Paul's comments were: "They have no mercy over here, the children will be in the cold, no mercy!"

We couldn't sleep knowing our little girl (and the other 16 children) may be in the cold. Please pray with us for quick resolution in whatever way God choses to move.

Thanks

Jan

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, Jan, the chills I've got from reading this are nothing compared to what these children may have to deal with. How awful! I will certainly pray.
Thanks for sharing. I will pass on to our prayer chain.
Sarah