Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why do I like Tuesday?

I'm really not sure! First day back on my route. It's nice when you get the comments "we missed you, how was your vacation?" Honestly, I miss some of them too......then there are a couple that...........hmmm take em or leave em. That's ok though, l i f e is a 4 letter word. Eric is sleeping in his own bed tonight thank God. Not sure what the problem was the last 2 nights but he just couldn't sleep. 11 pm is tooooo late for him. He has dark circles under his eyes. Poor Doug got banished to the spare bedroom and the little man slept with me.
Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of the worst day of our lives................the day Eric was diagnosed with cancer. However, we celebrate every day the blessing that he is. I thank God every night for giving us this wonderful son. I marvel that God loves us sooo much that he allowed us to be Eric's earthly parents. God truely hand picked him for us, all the way down to Eric's habits that are just like ours. We forget at times he's adopted! Ok, I'm rambling now and I have homework to do. I'm in a bible study (Beth Moore). If you ever get the chance to do a group Beth Moore study, I'm more than encouraging you.....DO IT! Have a great day tomorrow. Pray for God's love and peace to envelope you. You'll find yourself with a smile on your face and a lilt in your step!

No comments: