Someone at worked asked a general question today, are you happy to be here? That one wasn't hard for me. Two years ago today our son was having a bone marrow, ct scan, pulmonary function test and surgery to insert a port cath. Considering the alternative, I was happy to be at work today! God is so Good!
Eric has a play at school tomorrow. They all have to wear costumes. He doesn't have any lines this time and is extremely nervous. He's just one that doesn't like to perform. (Unlike his mother!) He said he's ok running lights and sound, just not in front of people. This is the last play of the year and next year he gets to pick his "specials" and drama or dance is not going to be on the list. I think he's going to pick strings and Spanish.
I had my bible study tonight. It was on Patience. Beth Moore is sooo good. I encourage you again, if you get the chance, do it!
Things are happening in Romania too. Or I should say in the European Parliment. Our group has found favor with many influential members of the European Parliment. Another answer to prayer. Steps are being made but we still need lots of prayer to get results..............the pipeline cases resolved (home) and re-open International adoption. Please pray.
We got a nice rain tonight. My flowers will really bloom now. I pulled weeds last night and am so sore. The Hyacinth is blooming and smells sooo good.
Have a great weekend and look for God in the unusual places........................
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment