Sunday, May 21, 2006

My first Ballet

My first Ballet. I liked it alot! Boy how I would like to have strong legs like theirs! Anyway, I enjoyed it very much and Lisa's neice was the star of the show as far as I was concerned.
Eric had fun at his first baseball game too. He said they were in the sun most of the time but he said he didn't mind too much. I think he liked being with his buddies. He was sure tired last night though. His allergies are doing better today but I'm sure it will be an inside the house day.

Our sermon today was on speaking blessings. It was soooo good. So, if you're reading this I'm speaking a blessing on you today that you will prosper and be in good health. May you grow and learn in the Lord and seek Him in all you do. God Bless you today and always!

Jan

No comments: