Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday.........what a great day. We had a wonderful church service and communion today. Then we went to lunch (Las Fajitas!) with some friends and kids. We had a great time.
I took mom to the "Design House" today. That's where you pay $20 a ticket to go through this 6000 sq ft house decorated by all different designers in the funkiest and latest fashions. It's great fun and mom loves it. (I do too!) It's our own little tradition for her Mother's Day gift.
It was a beautiful day and I got to spend a little time at home with "my boys" too.
Eric played his soccer game in the rain yesterday. And I'm not talking sprinkle either. But.....it was their best game so far. I put some items in a friend's garage sale yesterday. They are so much fun.........and work! I made about $97. Not bad. We ate at Fudruckers last night. Still had some money on a gift certificate to use. Then we went shopping for some work jeans for Doug. Found 1 pair at Target and 1 at Kohls. He's picky picky picky. And cheap! Wanted to only spend $15 per pair. You know that didn't happen!
It was a good weekend. Keep praying for us. We know our future is in God's hands. None of us knows day to day what God has in store!
Jan

No comments: