Saturday, July 22, 2006
Another thought
Well, I had another thought..............I think I'll have Doug put up a clothesline between the "orchard" and the black rasberries. Then instead of a few weeds, our neighbors can look at scivies blowing in the wind! What do you think? Ok, now you know I'm not serious, just being a bit cynical. I took Eric and his buddy to see "Superman Returns" yesterday. It was PG-13. I check first to see if it was something I was totally opposed to. I actually liked it. It was 157 minutes though. Went to some garage sales this morning in the wonderful 77 degree temperature. I found Doug a small microwave for his work for $10. Plus a few books and a mop but not much else. Still got me up and out early. However, I came home and got Doug off to golf with my dad and I crashed! We ordered Mazzio's for lunch and just now getting motivated. Have a work pool party later so I need to get my bootie in gear. Can't wait for church tomorrow. Isn't that a good way to be? How will the Lord challenge us next???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment