I took Eric and a friend to the Vietnam "Moving Wall" yesterday. It was a quiet, somber experience. Good for the boys to see and model respect for those around them. They whispered or talked quietly without even asking. Then we stopped at the jet and helicopter at the Rogers airport. That was just a fun "boy thing" to do!
Sunday evening was a nice quiet time at home.
Today I got my physical for our home study update. Our social worker comes tomorrow afternoon to "update". At times I think not much has happend but when you think about it, a major death in the family (Doug's sweet mom), a major car accident, a job change..............that's pretty big stuff! So, the house looks pretty good and my sweet mom made curtains for Andrea's bedroom which we put up today and hung some pictures and it just looks so cute in there now. If only we had a darling little girl sleeping in the bed!!!!! All in God's time.
Jan
P.S. Weeds in dog pen cut............. check
No comments:
Post a Comment