I signed up to "be a teacher when I grow up". Yep, I'm officially enrolled at NWACC and my ultimate goal is to get a BS in Education. It's been a lllooonnnggg time coming and with lots of "nudges" from my friend (thanks Rhonda) and an over the top sermon yesterday..........I did it.
So, pray for me please!! I took 2 classes for the summer session, one online and the other M-Fri 1-3 just for the month of June. Am I nuts? Yep, I am but God never said it would be easy. So, here I go.
Would you also pray for Eric. He's absolutely miserable with allergies and just layed on the sofa when we got home with a wet washcloth and cold pack over his eyes crying. Benedryl finally kicked in and he's better now. We're going to get counts tomorrow after school and then he has a strings concert tomorrow evening. Suggestions are welcome. :)
On a sad note, Doug called the local police to ask if they'd picked up Murphy. They had. After he'd been hit on the road probably not far from the house. They took him to the vet but he didn't make it. Needless to say, Doug came home bummed big time. I believe there will be animals in heaven. I mean, how could there not be right?
Well, there you have it. A new beginning for this 40-something woman.............Like I said before
Pray for me!!!! ::::))))
Jan
2 comments:
Jan, I'm so sorry about Murphy. Hugs to all of you.
Congrats on taking the leap with school. I'll be praying that you can stay sane! :-)
Thanks June......Of course I'm already second guessing myself. But I know in my "knower" this is right!
Post a Comment