

That was our sermon title this morning. Some pertinent notes; The investment of change is so necessary to have a constantly new growing experience...........Psalm 24: 1 & 4,5. Food for thought, and prayer.
Had a fun time with "the boys" at the overnight birthday party at the hotel. Constantly on the go but I think a good time was had by all. We were certainly pooped on Saturday. We had another birthday party Saturday morning then last soccer game at 1, then went to Andrea's graduation party. We got to see my cousin Shelly who flew in from Boston for the graduation. She had quite a time getting here with weather delays. Said it took her 18 hours!!!! It was soooo good to see her, she's such fun. Saturday night we came home, ate, showered and watched the Nascar All Star race for $1,000,000. Yes, that is 6 zeros. Kevin Harvick won. Our buddy Jeff was in 2nd when he got a flat tire merle. Big bummer! He still won $127,000 though.
Today we saw Shrek 3. That was my Mother's day present, I wanted the 3 of us to see it together. It was good. I'd like to see it again when I'm not so tired though. Eric has a friend over now playing.
Doug just came in and said he must have left the gate undone on the big dogs' pen as Murphy and Maggie are out. He found Maggie but Murphy is aol. Not good. He can't see or hear very well. He took the 4 wheeler out through the field but no luck so Doug is off to try and find him in the truck.
This week should be a little slower I hope. We have PTO meeting tomorrow and Strings concert Tuesday night and Martial Arts and Eric needs to have labs drawn this week. Yep, that is slower! Looking forward to a long weekend next week.
I'm posting pictures of Eric and Doug with the pellet gun Doug bought at an auction. In Doug's words, Eric is a "dead eye". Must be the advantage of only seeing out of one eye!
Have a great week................................Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment