Well, suffice it to say we have been busy. Last Friday we got to go to a surprise birthday party, Saturday "the boys" got up at 0 dark thirty again to go fishing but it was too windy so Doug went to work and Eric and I went garage saleing. He was very patient and we finally hit one with Star Wars stuff so he was happy. Plus I give him a little "incentive money" and that helps. Then he had a soccer game, went to Lowes for a lawnmower part, ate, came home and he changed clothes to go play with his friend Josh for the afternoon and evening. There is never a dull moment in their home of 6 children. Plus they live in a nice neighborhood where the kids all play together. Doug and I had an evening out at church. Like a date! Fun food and entertainment. We had a good time. Sunday after church Eric got invited to go to "Spiderman 3" with a friend. He was quite the socialite last weekend. Except that was one I want to see also so we'll have to go again. The month of May looks to be interesting. My niece Andrea graduates next Saturday plus an overnight birthday party and soccer again. This Saturday is Martial Arts testing and soccer game. I like being busy though. The only thing is, sometimes we have to dig for our clean underwear in the unfolded clothes basket! Throw in dentist, doctor, lab draws and chiropractor visits mix up the pot and you come out with.......Sonic for supper! Hey, whatever works. I got tagged by a fellow blogger friend but I'll have to save that one for another day. A mom of an ACH cancer kid asked to have her son's website passed around for prayers www.prayforjohn-john.com. He's in Minnesota hoping a second transplant will be a success. He was our "poster child" when we did Pennies for Patients at school and was getting treated in clinic when we were there in January for ITP treatments. Just a little guy but been through soooo much. We are sooooo blessed.
Have a great week. Look for God in the unusual places!
Jan
1 comment:
Put John John's site in my favorite's so I can check on him frequently. Poor little guy has been through the wringer.
Post a Comment