REMEMBERING ALL OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR FAMILIES TODAY. THANK GOD FOR THEM AND THEIR SERVICE TO US AND OUR COUNTRY.
I love long weekends. And I had 2 vacation days left before the end of the fiscal year so I have Tue and Wed off also, woo hoo! Although tomorrow morning I have a dentist appointment at 10:45 and my first class is at 1. Pray they don't ask us to give a little "speech" about ourselves and if they do the numbness is worn off. Can't you just see me talking with drool running down the side of my mouth and not know it? Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Then we have end of year chess club party at school. Wednesday is end of year class party. The 4th and 5th grades are going bowling then on a picnic. And I have class at 1. Eric's last day is Thursday. He's more than ready. I have class every day for the month of June from 1-3 so it'll be the same hours as school for him. No guitar this week though so we get a break there.
My friend Rhonda and I went to Branson overnight this weekend. I had a wonderful time and slept until almost 7:30 this morning, that's like unheard of for me, even on the weekends. Found lots of bargains for Eric at the Old Navy and Children's Place outlets. Like a pair of camo swim trunks at Old Navy for $2.68. Can't beat that! It's sooo much fun finding bargains. I even got 2 pair of shoes and I'm very hard to fit. Love that Rockport outlet. Thanks Rhonda I love you!
Everyone have a blessed and safe week.
Jan
No comments:
Post a Comment