Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Not well

I sound like a frog. Probably look like one too! And I can't breath and stomach is upset etc etc etc. I stayed home today, I let Eric stay home with me to try to get over this coughing yuk in his chest. He'll have had 4 breathing treatments so far today so hopefully will help, plus he's got a plugged ear. With the up and down weather we've had it's no wonder this junk hangs on. Tried to get to the chiropractor today. I know once we get adjusted the ear thing will clear up for both of us. He wasn't taking patients today so we'll try again tomorrow. Eric will go to school tomorrow but I'll be staying home as I still have a fever. Plus we go to Children's in Little Rock on Thursday. Just a checkup and bloodwork, possibly a chest x-ray. From the Caringbridge sites I've read they have restrictions in the Oncology ward, no visitors under 18, and you have to have had your flu shot to visit.
Which neither of us has had.

Be sure to check out Nate's blog (which I've figured out how to link!)

Jan

No comments: