Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am trying to update a couple of times per week so if you stop by it's not a wasted trip!


I was folding towels one night when Cat decided to make himself comfortable.

Can you say WARM??

Eric's best bud Josh moved last weekend. We are soooo sad. It was nice that he was only 8 1/2 minutes away.

This is Natasha. She is in Kindergarten and is soooo smart. She had the spelling of our last name mastered in 3 tries. So much fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need to follow your lead and update mine more often, too. I go in spurts...look at how many posts I had in one week in December and then I quit again for awhile. So, I'll try to take some pics today and post some soon.
I didn't know Josh moved...so, sorry Eric. My boys have had friends move also and it stinks.