Sunday, February 03, 2008
They are home!
Juil and Brod got to go home yesterday. Juil is still big time overwhelmed but I talked to her today and they are getting it figured out. She got another call so we didn't talk long, but if you have dietary suggestions for her, please email them to her. I'm looking for a diabetic cookbook for them so if those of you that have experience in this area have suggestions, let me know ok? Also, Brody turns 13 on Tuesday. Wow, he becomes a teenager and has to have fake frosting. Hey Ronda, how about emailing her that Jello cake recipe you used to make for Andrea? I remember that as being excellent. Hope you've all had a great day. Upper 50's in NWA and snow almost gone. Paralyzed by 2-6" of snow one day, and gone 2 days later. Only in Arkansas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
...Paralyzed by 2-6" of snow one day, and gone 2 days later. Only in Arkansas!...
Actually, that happens here in Colorado, too. :-)
I got a diabetic cookbook before Mom & Dad visited. They are everywhere. I got one at the grocery store and I've seen tons at Barnes & Noble and Borders.
I'll bet our snow is like, gone wayyyy before yours is????
I "Googled" recipes for a diabetic teenager and sent some possibilites to Juil. She loves to bake so I'd like to find one that substitutes applesauce, etc. I think I've got a Borders coupon in my email. Love that place :)
Post a Comment