Thursday, December 24, 2009

25 Years down

25 years of what we call "peak season" (for obvious reasons.) I wonder what it's like to have your house cleaned, presents wrapped and food ready for company more than a day before Christmas? Not to mention being pooped and sore. It's ok though, once a year and I'd do it all again!

I would like to ask for prayer for a family in Kansas City. Derek and Renee Loux are on staff at The International House of Prayer. They started the Orphan Justice League which is a ministry that rescues orphans, especially handicapped kids from orphanages. I got to hear them speak at an adoption seminar I went to in Bentonville last year. This couple lost a little boy shortly after birth, have 2 biological daughters and 8, yes 8 adopted children. 3 of them are recent adoptions from the Ukraine, 2 boys with Down Syndrom, 1 physically handicapped. The father, Derek was killed in an accident yesterday morning. Please keep this family in your prayers.

http://louxfamilyblog.com/

May God Bless you this Christmas season and in the New Year!

Jan

No comments: