Monday, December 14, 2009


My UPS package (Eric's Christmas present) was delivered today. LOOONNNGGGG story and hopefully UPS will actually attempt delivery at the address next time as opposed to saying "they will just refuse it anyway!" Like I said long story.

My weekend in Branson was WonDerFul. We saw "The Presley's" which I learned is the founding family of shows in Branson. Lots of history there and mega talent in that family. Finished Christmas shopping too! Now time to bake and wrap.

Today was the "busiest shipping day for FedEx" we heard. I worked in the office and after standing at the counter for 3 hours straight just receiving packages over the counter.........I believe it.

While in Branson we got our picture with this cool old Santa.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

shouldn't UPS know where every FedEx employee lives and make sure they don't mess up theose deliveries?!

TheDorothyFamily said...

Nope, just need to actually attempt it at the address on the package. Thats all. The driver lied.......oh, I don't need to get started :)