Last Sunday we had such a poignant message by Pastor Steve. Rather than try to keep up with the bulletin where I took notes, this is the best place to keep it to refer back to.......because I'm pretty sure I'll need it. Enjoy it with me!
9 Mistakes to Avoid:
1. Remorse over yesterday's failures.
2. Anxiety over todays problems.
3. Worry over tomorrows uncertainty.
5. Procrastination with one's present duty.
6. Criticism of a neighbor's imperfections.
7. Impatience with youth's imperfections.
8. Skepticism over our nation's future. (Romans 13)
9. Unbelief in God's providence. (IOW, u don't believe God has it all under control.)
Worry shouldn't dominate the thoughts of unbelievers. Phil 4:6-7
When you don't know what to do: do the next right thing you know to do.
Matt 6:32-33
Like to hear (or see) for yourself? www.christianlifecathedral.com
1 comment:
Great things to remember.
Happy New Year!
Path to Health
Post a Comment